The purpose of this meeting is to build a team for those interested in participating in the research, campaign messaging and material development for the One Cowichan BC election campaign.
At this meeting we will brainstorm our campaign name & initial key messaging as well as develop a work plan, self-select into roles and discuss individual availability & time commitments.
Please plan to meet for 2.5 hours, become friends with some great people and have fun! Bring your sense of humour!
Here is the agenda:
- Welcome & Introductions (10)
- Review campaign & communication goals (15)
- Decide communication priorities & materials needed (20)
- Brainstorm campaign name & key messaging (30)
- Design a work plan (20)
- Create a timeline, discuss individual time availabilities/commitment & roles (20)
- Recap & next steps (15)
Please RSVP only if you plan to attend. See you there!
360 Duncan St
Duncan, BC V9L
Google map and directions