Remember to bring ID with your name and address!
- Saturday & Sunday, April 29 and 30 from 8am to 8pm
- Wednesday to Saturday, May 3, 4, 5 and 6 from 8am to 8pm
*Locations are specific to your address. Please visit www.elections.bc.ca to confirm where to vote. These riding locations are listed from north to south:
- Salvation Army, 505 Eighth St, Nanaimo
- Gabriola Island Community Centre, 2200 South Rd, Gabriola Island
- Cranberry Community Hall, 1555 Morden Rd, South Wellington
- Frank Jameson Community Centre, 810 6th Ave, Ladysmith
- Royal Canadian Legion 191, 9775 Chemainus Rd, North Cowichan
- Crofton Community Centre, 8104 Musgrave St, North Cowichan
- Cowichan Exhibition, 7380 Trans-Canada Hwy, North Cowichan
District electoral office hours:
- Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Advance Voting Days (April 29-30, May 3-6) 8 am to 8 pm
- General Voting Day (May 9) 8 am to 8 pm
Nananimo-North Cowichan Location:
444 Parkhill Terr, Ladysmith, BC
Learn more about your Nanaimo-North Cowichan candidates.