The purpose of this meeting is to build a team for those interested in any of the community actions we plan including scheduling events, tabling at events/in the community, canvassing door to door, managing & entering data, mapping & tracking canvass routes and phone calls to voters for the One Cowichan BC election campaign.
We will review a list of community action ideas, identify priority actions, develop a work plan, self-select into roles and discuss individual availability & time commitments.
Please plan to meet for 2.5 hours, become friends with some great people and have fun! Bring your sense of humour!
Here is the agenda:
- Welcome & Introductions (10)
- Review campaign goals & community action ideas (20)
- Identify priority actions (20)
- Discuss individual time availability, commitment & roles (20)
- Design a work plan & timeline (30)
- Review training opportunities & scheduling (15)
- Recap & next steps (15)
Please RSVP only if you plan to attend. See you Friday!
246 Ingram St
Duncan, BC V9L 1W8
Google map and directions